Our Privacy commandments:
We will never, ever share your data with anyone else
We will never store any personal information
We will never sell your information to anyone
We will always operate in strict accordance with privacy laws
We will delete your data permanently when you want us to.
Data Usage Policy
Needl searches for interesting segments in your Google Analytics data using Google Analytics v4 API queries. It also uses the management API to allow you to select your stored profile and goal, as well as collaborate with other team members.
For the chosen analysis, Needl will store the results of the API queries exclusively for purposes associated with data presentation inside the app. When an analysis is deleted, all the associated data is deleted.
Needl also stores the OAuth credentials necessary to connect to the Google APIs only for as long as the account is active.
Data Confidentiality Agreement
- Needl Analytics Ltd shall use all reasonable commercial efforts to:
- Preserve the confidentiality and avoid the disclosure of the your Confidential Information (defined below), unless strictly required otherwise by law;
- Limit access to your Confidential Information to those of its employees or agents in the course of their executing the Services, or granted access rights by you through use of the Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), unless requested otherwise by you in writing or email;
- Not at any time disclose, give, or transmit (in any manner or form or for any purpose) your Confidential Information to any person, party, firm, or corporation other than you except as specified in this Data Confidentiality Agreement or the Terms and Conditions, and unless required by law;
- Immediately, notify you in the event of any disclosure which is required by law;
- Not use any Confidential Information in any way other than for the purpose of providing the Services to you and the utilization of these Services by you in accordance with the Terms and Conditions ('Purpose'), or as otherwise contemplated by this Data Confidentiality Agreement or Terms and Conditions without your permission; and
- Ensure that all Needl Analytics Ltd employees or agents to whom your Confidential Information is disclosed are legally bound to keep your Confidential Information confidential and not to use the Confidential Information except for the Purpose. “Confidential Information” means all of your Data (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) stored using the Services, or any other proprietary information created through use of the Services but excluding your name, company and/or logo which may be used by Needl Analytics Ltd for marketing purposes as contemplated by the Terms and Conditions.
- Proprietary Rights. Other than as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, Needl Analytics Ltd obtains no proprietary rights of any kind to your Confidential Information.
- Terms of Service Prevails. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Data Confidentiality Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions prevails. This Data Confidentiality Agreement is to be read and understood in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.