Needl Data Studio Community Connector
The list of needls you see in the Needl app can be viewed in Google's Data Studio using a community connector created by Needl.
This is an early demonstration version - please feel free to contact us with suggestions and requirements and we'll try our best to accommodate.
- Login in to your Needl account and make a note of the datastack name you want to view in Data Studio
- Click on the link below to load the community connector in your Data Studio account:
- Use your Needl login email address and password to authenticate with the connector.
- When prompted, enter the datastack name exactly as you see it in Needl and click Connect.
- A schema for the needl data will appear — click the option for Create Report (top right)
- You are now free to use all the tools in Data Studio to view the data.