Needl Analytics Ltd is a company providing a web analytics service to users through an analysis of their website data. Incorporated in the United Kingdom (company registration number 9969520) with registered office at St Edmunds House, 13 Quarry Street, Guildford, Surrey, UK GU1 3UY.
Needl Analytics Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as set out below.
- To provide you with the web analytics services you have ordered, we need information about you and the websites you are authorized to access. If you use Needl Analytics services, you are in control of what information we collect about you and the website data you authorize us to collect and analyze, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some of our services.
- We will collect information about you and the website data you authorize us to collect when you use our services; set up, look at, or change your profile or account with us; ask for information from us or give us a testimonial or other feedback; analyze your website data to provide the service you have purchased from us.
- The information we collect and hold about you may include your name (first and last name), business name, job title, business address, product data, phone and/or mobile phone numbers, email address, password details, and any other information you may give us when you write to us or contact us in other ways.
- The information we collect about your websites will be the information you provide us access to from your website data provider such as Google Analytics.
- When you register for Needl Analytics services we collect your email address. We may use it for account administration and for added security. We may use your email address to send you a confirmation of any order or booking you make, if you ask for our products or services and to confirm any profile or account changes you make. We might also use your email address to bring you news such as changes to the way you can use Needl Analytics services or any of our other new services we think you might be interested in.
How we will use information we collect about you
- We store your historical website data permanently unless you terminate your account. If you terminate your account with Needl Analytics we store the data for 3 months from the day of expiry of your subscription before deleting them permanently. We keep the data for 3 months in case you decide to re-activate your subscription without losing all history and optimization.
- We will update your web data regularly through the authorization you give Needl Analytics to access your web and other data
- Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including, accounting, billing and audit; credit checking or screening; credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; debt collection; safety, security, administrative and legal purposes; analyzing statistics, the market and marketing information; developing, testing and maintaining systems; studies, research and development; advertiser or user surveys; and customer services and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
- If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our products and services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business, products and services. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
- We offer you the chance to receive important news from Needl Analytics and information about our products and services, such as changes to the way you can use our services and new services and special offers you might be interested in. We may use your order history to send you information we think you may be interested in.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we may contact you by phone, post, email, text message or any other way (electronic or otherwise). We will normally send you direct marketing by email if we have your email address.
- If you would like us to stop sending direct marketing to you, we offer simple ways for you to tell us to stop. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe.
- If you tell us that you do not want to receive direct marketing, we will still contact you in order to confirm and carry out any requests or orders you make with us and for administration purposes.
- If you previously chose not to receive direct marketing, but you have changed your mind and would now like to receive news, information and special offers from us, you can sign back up again at any time.
Who we may share your personal information with
We may need to share your information with other organizations to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for. In particular we will need to share your information with Stripe, a company which collects and accepts credit card payments for Needl Analytics services from you. We may also pass your information to one or more of the following organizations’: other companies in our corporate group; payment processing organizations (such as Stripe) and Server data to Google Cloud Services.
Where we process your personal information
When we use your information, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we do this, we make sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect your personal information and your rights. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside the EEA.
How to keep your information up to date
You can view and update your personal details quickly and easily by logging onto your profile page.
How we keep your information secure
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information that we hold about you. We also follow the strict security procedures that privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided, and preventing unauthorized access or use. We work with the payment provider Stripe that has a PCI Level 1 approval, which means that they have VISA and Mastercard’s highest safety approval and are allowed to store your card data. Needl Analytics does not store your card data. Your payment data is entered directly into Stripe where it is held and encrypted. Needl does not have access to your payment card information unencrypted.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organizations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organizations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organizations. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
Your rights to your personal information
You have the right to see information we hold about you (with some exceptions, which are described in the privacy laws). If you would like a copy of your personal information, you should contact us at email@example.com.
Data Usage Policy
Needl searches for interesting segments in your Google Analytics data using Google Analytics v4 API queries. It also uses the management API to allow you to select your stored profile and goal, as well as collaborate with other team members.
For the chosen analysis, Needl will store the results of the API queries exclusively for purposes associated with data presentation inside the app. When an analysis is deleted, all the associated data is deleted.
Needl also stores the OAuth credentials necessary to connect to the Google APIs only for as long as the account is active.
Data Confidentiality Agreement
Needl Analytics Ltd shall use all reasonable commercial efforts to:
- Preserve the confidentiality and avoid the disclosure of the your Confidential Information (defined below), unless strictly required otherwise by law;
- Limit access to your Confidential Information to those of its employees or agents in the course of their executing the Services, or granted access rights by you through use of the Services (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), unless requested otherwise by you in writing or email;
- Not at any time disclose, give, or transmit (in any manner or form or for any purpose) your Confidential Information to any person, party, firm, or corporation other than you except as specified in this Data Confidentiality Agreement or the Terms and Conditions, and unless required by law;
- Immediately, notify you in the event of any disclosure which is required by law;
- Not use any Confidential Information in any way other than for the purpose of providing the Services to you and the utilization of these Services by you in accordance with the Terms and Conditions ('Purpose'), or as otherwise contemplated by this Data Confidentiality Agreement or Terms and Conditions without your permission; and
- Ensure that all Needl Analytics Ltd employees or agents to whom your Confidential Information is disclosed are legally bound to keep your Confidential Information confidential and not to use the Confidential Information except for the Purpose. “Confidential Information” means all of your Data (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) stored using the Services, or any other proprietary information created through use of the Services but excluding your name, company and/or logo which may be used by Needl Analytics Ltd for marketing purposes as contemplated by the Terms and Conditions.
Other than as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, Needl Analytics Ltd obtains no proprietary rights of any kind to your Confidential Information.
Terms of Service Prevails.
If there is any conflict between the terms of this Data Confidentiality Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions prevails. This Data Confidentiality Agreement is to be read and understood in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.